- Case Law Search
Sustainable business practice
4iP Council is committed to the environment
4iP Council is committed to minimising its impact on the environment. Since our inception we have taken the following steps to keep our carbon footprint down.
- All 4iP Council staff and contractors work from home offices using a platform of virtual filing and communication tools.
- Committee meetings are bi-annual and are held in destinations accessible to the majority by train.
- Our research reports and publications are offered in e-format only.
- We offer free webinars on topics considered most relevant to our stakeholder community.
- We rarely print collaterals but when we do, we use recycled paper when possible.