- Case Law Search
Join the team
4iP Council works with universities and research institutes across Europe and beyond and our 4iP Council Research Award encourages and rewards students interested in innovation and intellectual property.
We regularly hire interns from the institutions with which we collaborate.
If you are an educational organisation interested in partnering with us on education projects and career opportunities for students please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Research Economist Position
Are you an economist pursuing a master's or PhD degree with an interest on intellectual property (IP)? Join us for a 6-month internship starting in October (or November) in Munich.
You will get the chance to:
- Help raising awareness of the interdependence between IP rights and innovation.
- Learn how to reach a wider audience.
- Deepen your understanding of IP.
- Learn (more) about cutting-edge technologies impacting all kind of sectors.
- Participate in intensive training programs designed to enhance your soft skills and prepare you for future leadership roles.
- Be part of a diverse team where every member offers unique insights and perspectives while bringing their knowledge to the table.
Salary: EUR 2,000 gross per month | Working hours: 38 per week
Ready for the challenge? Please send your CV and a written example (any paper, article, study written by you, minimum 6 pages long) to email@example.com
We're eager to receive your applications!