- Case Law Search
Join the team
4iP Council works with universities and research institutes across Europe and beyond and our 4iP Council Research Award encourages and rewards students interested in innovation and intellectual property.
We regularly hire interns from the institutions with which we collaborate.
If you are an educational organisation interested in partnering with us on education projects and career opportunities for students please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current vacancy (CLOSED)
4iP Council coordinator for marketing and communication activities
- Consultant role
- Start date: May or June 2021
- Duration: 1 year (renewable)
4iP Council is a non-profit European research council focused on intellectual property and innovation. We work with academia, policy makers, regulators, business stakeholders of all sizes, educators and students to facilitate a deeper understanding of the invention process and of technology investment decision-making.
The coordinator for marketing and communication will coordinate all necessary promotion, marketing and communication activities to shape the visibility of 4iP Council. This includes populating the 4iP Council website working closely with 4iP Council website developer and promoting 4iP Council content in newsletters and across social media as well as supporting virtual and face-face events from the initial idea to the final realisation and reporting.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop, produce and disseminate effective communication products, including the 4iP Council website (with a web developer), social media, newsletters and marketing materials;
- Assist in project management and reporting tasks in coordination with the 4iP Council coordinator and managing director;
- Create and edit copy for the website, reports, news articles, press releases, and other publications;
- Participate in project coordination meetings with 4iP Council team members;
- Contribute to preparing and managing events, including an established webinar programme and stakeholder meetings;
- Proactively ensure a regular flow of social media posts on 4iP Council activities; monitoring and reporting on social media activities.
Skills and qualifications:
- Academic degree in: marketing / content marketing, communications or business.
- English native.
- A digital native. High degree comfort using applications for digital marketing and content management such as Mailchimp, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Experience with a content management platform such as Wordpress. Experience with Concrete 5 is a strong advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to write in a range of styles, precision and ability to be self-organised.
- Consultant agreement. 1-year contract (renewable).
- Place of work: EU country.
- Working language: English.
- Readiness for occasional travel.
- Applicants must – due to legal reasons – hold EU citizenship or valid EU residence permit. Applications not meeting these conditions can unfortunately not be considered.
Please apply in writing, including a CV and letter of motivation to: email@example.com. Be aware that applications are reviewed continuously upon arrival; therefore application as soon as possible is advisable.
4iP Council Equal Opportunity and Employment Policy
Our hiring policy is geared to ensure that the organisation hires employees and external consultants without regard to their race, colour, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, socio-economic background or sexual orientation. Our policy is that applicants are considered solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies.