- The Issue
- Case Law Search
Webinar slides now available - What you need to know about copyright and social media.
18 February 2020
Presented by Dr. Hayleigh Bosher, Brunel University.
This 4iP Council webinar addressed the following:
- The remit of social media - how it is being used and what that means in relation to counterfeit goods.
- Copyright works on social media - copyright protects photographs and videos, but should everything on social media be protected?
- Copyright infringement on social media - we all share content on social media, but is it illegal, and what are the risks?
- The terms and conditions of social media platforms - we all have social media profiles but how many of us have read the terms and conditions that we have agreed to?
- Social media in education - social media is a great tool for education, but what can we do to better inform and protect teachers and students?