- Research awards 2024
- Open Source Software Research
- Internet of Things Research
- SEP related research: key findings by 4iP Council
- Essentiality Checks and Standard Essential Patents
- Case Law Search
In this joint webinar organised by the EUIPO and 4iP Council, SMEs and start-ups will understand how Intellectual property rights (trademarks, copyrights, designs, patents) are important tools for getting a business competitive advantage and to secure finance for your business. Discover as well the EUIPO financial support for SMEs to protect their IP.
• Suzanne Hogan has worked at the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) for over 20 years, she is a communication specialist, part of the EUIPO Ideas Powered for business Network Team, now dedicated to helping the EU SME Fund reach YOU.
• Dr. Andreas Olmes, Principal & Authorised Signatory, has a PhD in physics from Leibniz Universität Hannover and invests in hardware-related start-ups at HTGF in the Industrial Tech Team. Andreas has led numerous financing rounds and has already supported nine successful exits, including the IPO of Mister Spex in July 2021, one of HTGF’s biggest successes.
• Marco Bozzola is an inventor, product engineer and full-stack programmer based in Italy. He is the owner of a startup called Relio Labs. His flagship product, Relio, is used all around the world by cinematographers and scientific researchers.