- The Issue
- Mathew Heim
- Rt. Hon. Sir Robin Jacob
- Dr Begoña Gonzalez Otero
- Prof. Dr. Peter Picht
- Dr Christian Schneider
- Prof. Dr. Lea Tochtermann
- Richard Vary
- Dr Hayleigh Bosher
- Dr Eskil Ullberg
- Dr. Peter Oksen
- Arnaud de la Fouchardière
- Tamara Nanayakkara
- Prof. Nicolas Petit
- Dr. Igor Nikolic
- Prof. Jean-Sébastien Borghetti
- Dr. Bowman Heiden
- Case Law Search
SMEs and high growth tech businesses, don't miss the LES and EPO conference and practical workshop on boosting your strategy with IP - Dublin, 4 & 5 November
24 July 2019
High-growth technology business conference 2019
This conference and workshop will cover different topics of how to achieve business success with technology for high-growth technology enterprises. In particular, the event will focus on the following broader themes and questions which will be underpinned with practical exercises in workshops during the training day:
1. Bringing business and IP strategy together
- What is IP strategy and how to support the business strategy?
- What does it take to create an IP strategy?
- What can High-growth technology enterprises learn from large companies regarding IP strategy and value creation?
- Commercialisation options beyond own products and services, including licensing, sales, strategic alliances, joint ventures, spin-offs, M&A of companies with intellectual assets
- Case studies by businesses demonstrating how value was created
- The right strategy for the right industry: different approaches to IP strategy and management in Life-sciences vs ICT
- How an IP strategy for a PRO (university, research centre) relates to that for a high-growth technology enterprise – practical implications for co-operations
2. Making IP deals happen
- What is the role of IP specialists in advising on IP strategy, IP management, their capabilities and services?
- How to measure the “impact” of IP for my business?
- How to create win-win-win deals with large companies and research organisations?
- Technology pull – bottlenecks in the acquisition of technologies and how to overcome them
- Technology push – technology transfer of high-growth enterprises through licensing, spin-outs, selling and R&D co-operations
- Freedom-to-operate (FTO) analysis at different stages of a company development
- How technology market facilitators (patent brokers, online marketplace etc.) can support high-growth enterprises
More information and a registration link can be found here.