- The Issue
- Mathew Heim
- Rt. Hon. Sir Robin Jacob
- Dr Begoña Gonzalez Otero
- Prof. Dr. Peter Picht
- Dr Christian Schneider
- Prof. Dr. Lea Tochtermann
- Richard Vary
- Dr Hayleigh Bosher
- Dr Eskil Ullberg
- Dr. Peter Oksen
- Arnaud de la Fouchardière
- Tamara Nanayakkara
- Prof. Nicolas Petit
- Dr. Igor Nikolic
- Prof. Jean-Sébastien Borghetti
- Dr. Bowman Heiden
- Case Law Search
Don't miss our next webinar! FRAND terms: Same price if different uses of the same SEP?
24 February 2020
Presented by Dr. Eskil Ullberg.
This 4iP Council webinar will cover the following:
- Field-of-use as a principle inherent to the patent system since 1474
- The efficiency of the field-of-use pricing mechanism in relation to SEP
- The need for a policy of price differentiation for sustained tech advantage
- The opportunity to address questions to an expert
Register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_7P7XfPY7QN21sk...
The summary paper Dr Ullberg wrote for 4iP Council on this topic can be downloaded under Research from www.4ipcouncil.com. The full version of this paper appeared in the Queen Mary Journal of Intellectual Property, Volume 9, 2019.
This webinar is part of our on-going IP educational activities.